How do you run your sensitive information today? Do you have an information-security strategy or are you just ignoring the risks? InfoBay keeps your information fully secured on the internet.
The volume of digital information is increasing exponentially every day, and with it the potential risks to your business. If you have a well-managed small or medium business, you need to send sensitive information on a daily basis. You have customers, suppliers, employees on the road and more, and you need to communicate with all of them on demand, on the spot, 24/7. You can't afford this information in getting to the wrong hands and the common mailing facilities you currently use just can't give you the 100% level of confidence you need. You need full control to know it went to the right people, on the right time and make sure it won't continue to circulate after it reached its target, or in other words, you need InfoBay™
What is InfoBay?
InfoBay acts as a digital vault for sensitive information. Its main component is secured mailing facility which is mounted on a central data repository. By endorsing a smart system-topology InfoBay is cost effective, modular, flexible, highly scalable and easy to deploy. It allows your organization to share sensitive information with individuals which are out of your network in the same security level you have on your local network using the following means:
1. Creating a secured file transfer network on the internet between subscribed users and the company's offices.
2. Provides facilities to send information to ad-hoc casual users (which are not subscribed to the file transfer network) using layered security mechanisms to make sure it will reach the right person.
3. Creates closed "content groups" allowing subscribed users to exchange information with each other member of the group while preventing information from leaking out of the group.
4. Provide full monitoring facilities and audit trail for the company to track information and usage.
InfoBay Products Suite
InfoBay ASM - Agents Secure Mail
Being an insurance carrier or an MGA, your connection with your agents is a vital communication channel. You need to be able to send them the relevant information, and JUST the relevant information, e.g. reports, commission statements, renewals, etc., You need to know the information arrived at its destination and you need to do all of that in a controlled environment which cannot be accessed or shared with anyone else but you and the specific person. In short, you need InfoBay ASM.
InfoBay CSM - Customers Secure Mail
While sending information to regular subscribers is obtained by applying users and passwords to a known group of users, one of main challenges remains the customers which are not accessing your system on a regular basis and do not have a regular user and password: how can you guarantee protected access to someone who is not a user in the system? This is where the InfoBay CSM product provides the answer.
InfoBay is endorsing a multi-layered structure enabling flexibility and scalability for different types of customers:
- The core application layer is utilizing windows servers and SQL server products. This is the base layer
- The UI layer is utilizing windows IIS platform and can be enhanced with additional instances and a load balancer in case of increasing usage
- Optional components are offered base on the selected package:
o Add-on for MS outlook which integrates with a cellular network texting services
o Integration for anti-virus server to scan files before they are uploaded into the system repository
o Integration with e-signature products
o optimization for access via tablets and mobile devices
The product meets security standards and regulations of leading financial and healthcare institutions.